V

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, February 2nd, 2023 6:51 PM

Closed

Xfinity XG1v4 ordering help

I know this is a constant post on here but I have tried the chat function through my app and calling but I cannot seem to find a way to get this box. Can someone please help me get this box?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

1 year ago

@verarino 

Thank you for posting your question here in the Xfinity Forum. The most effective way to get a specific piece of equipment, such as the XG1v4, is to go down to a local Xfinity Store and request it there. Unfortunately, if you speak with someone remotely (via phone, chat, forums, social media, etc.) we can ship you equipment for your television, but we cannot guarantee you will actually receive an XG1v4. This is due to inventory availability at the warehouse that actually ships the equipment. They will always send you the best equipment for your service that you currently subscribe to, but it may not be the exact model you requested. 

To find a local Xfinity Store, please visit our store locator site found here: https://www.xfinity.com/local/store-offers

Please let us know if you have any other questions or comments. 

(edited)

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityJessie​ I was told that it had to be requested online and could not be requested in store. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here