oregonducks444's profile

Contributor

• 

154 Messages

Monday, March 7th, 2022 3:11 AM

Closed

Xfinity Sports App no Box Scores or Standings

Since before The Olympics we have not had NBA or NHL box scores or standings.  Same thing for College Basketball and MLS.  We used to have access to all of these features.

MLB never did get the standings last season.   Really slimmed down features.  Can we get an update on if this is new normal?  Thanks

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

2 years ago

I appreciate you sharing this detailed information on what you're experiencing with the Sports zone. It appears this is the latest version of this feature. We haven't been updated whether this will be available again soon.

We regularly update our platform to provide the best experience for our customers. We always value and welcome your feedback, please use this link to drop us your feedback directly: https://comca.st/2PKwWjx.

(edited)

This comment was created from this reply

Gold Problem Solver

• 

3.4K Messages

3 years ago

Hello @oregonducks444! Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us here on the Xfinity Forums for support. Forgive me if I'm misunderstanding, but are you referring to the scores you see when you press "C" to launch the sports app? 

If you could please clarify or even post a photo of what you are seeing, we would love to take a closer look and see what we can do to help you have a better viewing experience again. :) 

Contributor

• 

154 Messages

@XfinityTambrey

Yes X1 sports app when you press C on remote.  It is not that it does not work.   There is less info when you press each sport. 

For example NBA.  Shows all the games and when you press enter for each individual game it then goes to the next "screen" option which says RECORD or WATCH or FAVORITE you can press to make a team a favorite.  UPGRADE TO WATCH which means buy the season package. 

In the good old days you would also have a button that said STANDINGS which you could then push to see League Standings.  Also you could push a button that would show entire BOX SCORE STATS for all players.  Now you might just see the leader only in each category.

It works great.  My only issue is that there is now less info for each sport and each individual game.   I am just wondering if it is a stripped down version here to stay or if it is temporary and will make a comeback.   I wondered if during the Olympics it took so much data that it took away from each sport???    Thanks for looking into !   :) 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

I appreciate you sharing this detailed information on what you're experiencing with the Sports zone. It appears this is the latest version of this feature. We haven't been updated whether this will be available again soon.

We regularly update our platform to provide the best experience for our customers. We always value and welcome your feedback, please use this link to drop us your feedback directly: https://comca.st/2PKwWjx. 

This reply has been converted into a comment
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

That is disappointing. The best part of the app was standings and box scores. Now those features don’t exist.  It’s a downgrade.  

Contributor

• 

154 Messages

I agree that this is a downgrade from what the app capability used to be.   Maybe you could send this up a tier to see if it may come back with full features.    Of course gartob and I seem to be the only ones who enjoyed the ease of catching all the sports stats and standings on the TV.    

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@XfinityRaul​ 

Quit being so cheap and Bring back the MLB standings.

Frequent Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

Hi It's April 23 and still no standings feature in the sports app. I'm watching the English Premier League and it use to have a place, when you pressed the "C" and standings would be an option. I hope it will be available soon.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I want it back also. It was a great feature

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello @user_af9659. Appreciate your time reaching out to us for support. We thank you so much for the feedback, your experience means the world to us! I am a fan of that feature as well. I included a great link here below that you can use to submit direct feedback on this situation. I can assure you that making sure you have the best possible setup to enjoy your services is our top priority. 

https://comca.st/3koqAT2

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I am [Edited: "Language"] - I used to tell my friends during a sporting party - hey watch this and I would hit C and select whatever game and scroll down to STANDINGS

Click on that and my whole screen was filled with the current standing of the sport (MLB, NBA, etc)...  Blew everybody away...  Now it is gone...

This [Edited: "Language"] and I don't remember seeing my bill go down...  BRING IT BACK...   

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hey @smckechnie,

We greatly appreciate your feedback. You can learn how to Access and Watch Games on the X1 Sports Zone App by visiting our support page page. Current Standings may not be available for all sports and may be available only certain parts of the season. If you need any assistance with your Xfinity Products and Services, please let us know. We are available 24/7 via Xfinity Community Forums support and always happy to help. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Due to some technical (IT) issues with the Comcast systems, customers have not been able to view sports standings since February 2022. Previously, when you speak or say "NBA standings" on the remote, the result (like this image below) would display. Or you can press "C" on the remote and select the "standings" option, which no longer exists - see image.

I have called customer service four times, and none of the customer agents understood the issue. Resetting or refreshing the system did not work. My last call was on 3/26/22, and I spoke with Rob, who informed me that Comcast was looking into this issue and would advise customers soon. As of today, 5/7/22, this issue is still unresolved. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hello, @user_0e0bdd, we will be more than happy to pass along your feedback and you can also submit feedback in the following link. https://comca.st/38f8Hna The feature is working properly and there is no immediate answer about the "Standings" feature being available again but your feedback can help

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

The feedback link you provided https://comca.st/38f8Hna does not work. It keeps looping at the message "sending feedback, please wait." Refer image below.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Thank you for giving that a try, @user_0e0bdd! I'm sorry to see that the link isn't working for you. I gave it a try and it seems to be working for me. Do you get that message after you're done filling out the form? Have you tried a different browser? 

Contributor

• 

223 Messages

2 years ago

I also used the standings feature.  Bring it back !

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Bring the standings feature back!!! What in the heck is the problem. It has been explained a half a dozen times for months!! Everyone understands but Xfinity. Very disappointed 

Problem Solver

• 

1.4K Messages

@wolf7050 Thank you for your feedback. I would recommend following the link that was provided earlier in the comments to submit your feedback there. I know this was a very popular feature and I apologize for the frustration this change has caused you. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Hey Xfinity,

Please fix the problem!

Please ask the people that can fix it…to fix it.

Why can’t somebody fix it?

Why do the people answering the customers questions continue to…not answer the questions?

Why is this such a hard thing for people to understand…and, then fix?

Please stop giving really bad responses to your customers…it doesn’t make sense!

Please don’t respond to this…if your going to say the same stupid thing that has already been said at least 5 times by 5 different “Xfinity Reps”…it is making my brain ache!

Please stop being so obtuse…please as the people that can fix it…to fix it!

Please, please, please…get some help…and, fix it!!!???

It can’t be that hard!

Sincerely,

Tim

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I only watch nfl and just noticed that standings is no longer available. I really liked this feature. Very disappointing that it disappeared since last season and no communication about it.

Problem Solver

• 

729 Messages

@

I am so sorry about your frustrations. I did notice that this post is from March. If you don't mind, can you please make a new post so anyone else who needs to see this can? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Hey all, very disappointing with comcast taking away box scores, standing, all the stuff we use to get

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Agree with everyone. Comcast took away a feature and the Comcast bots keep playing dumb like it never existed. Stop gaslighting us. Bring it back. 

Frequent Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

Well here it is Oct 31 2022. Still no standings option for any of the sports teams. Come on Comcast, can't any of your engineers bring this back?? If this is something that has been deliberately taken away, then why don't you just make an announcement and say so instead of all of us just frustrated about it.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here