U

Friday, February 9th, 2024 1:09 AM

Closed

Xfinity is the worst!!!

Been a customer for a week. Already had to download 14 different eSIMS to my mobile phone as someone didn’t know what to do, and I ordered tv to go with a tv/ internet deal and I had 3 different tv boxes sent to my house and all were the wrong ones. They send over a tech for an issue on there end and I end up having to pay $100 for it. I’m leaving. I’d rather pay double at Verizon then waste my time on these fools.

oh and there customer service is another story.  Every time I’d get ahead and ready to start working on something with them I’d have to explain my problem to another representative. They all keep transferring on their own wants I guess. 

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

7 months ago

Hey there, @user_ly0qpo thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your customer support! I would be happy to help you with going over your billing details to ensure that your being charged correctly. We do not want to lose you as customer! 

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here