CCGwen's profile

Contributor

• 

235 Messages

Monday, October 6th, 2014 2:00 PM

Closed

X1 Technical Issues

Welcome to the new "X1 Technical Issues" thread. We ask that you post all of your X1 related technical issues (Audio, Set Top Box, etc.) here. 

Below, you will find links to X1 Help articles that may assist you in resolving your technical issue:

Xfinity TV: Basic Troubleshooting

Find and Troubleshoot Error Codes

Thank you in advance for posting!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

we are in out in CA not sure where you are - my internet says everything is connected and fine yet there is an hour and a half wait for tech support??? hope this is fixed soon!

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

Chicago Northern Suburbs Area is out as well.

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

I am in Virginia and I first had the x1 message and was not able to change my channel. Now I have NO TV signal at all.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Biggest mistake ever was switching to the x1 boxes. Been dealing with issues for over an hour yet being told online connection is fine. However multiple people are having issues. Worst customer service!

Contributor

• 

539 Messages

9 years ago

Yeah, I'm down in CA too.

I waited for 30 minutes for the tech to tell me there's an outage that's predicted from 10pm to 2 something am.

Then she gave me 3 really long numbers, an outage ID, an outage ticket #, and a call log #.  So I asked what I'm supposed to do with those numbers?  She said she needs to give them to me to associate me with the outage.  I said, isn't everyone in the whole area affected and associated with the outage?  She said yes.  I said, so what am I supposed to do with these numbers?  Do I call someone and give them the numbers, why do I need these?  She had no idea, and said the outage could last less time or more time, do I have any more questions she can help me with.  

I just have one more question, can the justice department please break up this monopoly so I don't have to continue paying for service that I'm not receiving?

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

9 years ago

Well your hi tech platform 1 is on the fritz again. I am getting so tired  of reset after reset. Missed 3 of my shows now, and it still says, can not connect to the X1 Platform, why ??

Increase your service prices but then reset the box again. reset then reset and reset and reset, if there is a problem with the platform, then fix that blasted thing or get something else that will work with out fail, getting so blasted tired of missing some of my shows

Harry Rockwell

Wish I had never accepted this piece of C#%P, bring my pold box and stuff back, X1 Platform is the biggest piece of junk I have in my house. Wish I had the old equipment back, at least it worked, no resetting or maybe find some one else, like Dish or the other one

New Poster

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Error message indicating trouble connecting to the x1 platform. RDK-03031
I attempted to reboot two different ways over the past hour and no change. What's going on? How do we fix it?

Frequent Visitor

• 

13 Messages

9 years ago

Bring my old box and stuff back sooooooooooooooooooooooo tired of reset after reset and the bill gets higher and higher 😞

Well your hi tech platform 1 is on the fritz again. I am getting so tired  of reset after reset. Missed 3 of my shows now, and it still says, can not connect to the X1 Platform, why ??

Increase your service prices but then reset the box again. reset then reset and reset and reset, if there is a problem with the platform, then fix that blasted thing or get something else that will work with out fail, getting so blasted tired of missing some of my shows

Harry Rockwell

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

My account online says there are no problems. Cannot get through to the 800#. When will TV service be restored?  Wish Cox cable was in VA.

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

I'm stuck at the gray startup screen. "Connecting to your entertainment experience. Then after about 10 minutes it goes to a red screen error 3031.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Pittsburgh, PA is out too. It's been hours. I regret switching to x1. I have many options here and I'm going start looking into them. Get it together, Comcast!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I had the same problems this morning, tv was out for about 3 hours plus...they keep raising prices but do not comp for the time the services do not work...I need to find a new cable company

New Poster

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Same here.  X1 been out for 12 hours.  can't watch any station but the one I was on before it went out.  Can't reach by phone either. This service sucks.X1

Frequent Visitor

• 

18 Messages

9 years ago

Okay so the tech came out.  Thanks Neal!

Checked the line and it was a bit dodgy, so we replaced it.  This didn't fix the issue.  I wasn't suprised as it really seemed like this was an issue with the box rather than signal quality.

Replacing the box was the solution.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Been rebooting X1 box since last night (numerous times) and it just keeping freezing after a few minutes of watching TV 😞
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here