Philly30's profile

Contributor

• 

58 Messages

Friday, October 15th, 2021 11:26 PM

Closed

X1 Sports App

Why does the app not show scores anymore?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

We are having the same issue on our Xfinity account. Pressing C on remote and no scores showing. 

Contributor

• 

58 Messages

@user_dc9ada The App comes up, this is what I get

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

C button not working 

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Press c on remote no stats

Contributor

• 

15 Messages

3 years ago

FIRST WE LOSS MSG, RIGHT BEFORE THE NBA AND NHL SEASONS ARE ABOUT TO START. SO WE WILL MISS MOST OF THE GAMES. NOW ON GO TO CHECK SCORES BY HITTING THE LETTER C, AND  NOTHING. WHY WAS THIS TAKEN AWAY. PAYING MORE MONEY FOR LESS.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I’m having the same issue as well. Just did a system refresh and still not working.

Contributor

• 

37 Messages

3 years ago

Same thing here for the last 3-4 days.  So the same exact thing happened last year and it lasted for about 1-2 months time before working again if I remember correctly.  They didn’t answer anyone’s inquires for weeks, and finally said that it was a partner company’s issue that provides the stats and they had no control over it.

Just like last year, the timing of this is very frustrating as every single league is about to be playing at once, and many of us use the sports app to jump around to games quickly and need it to be working in live real time, not telling us 18 hours later a game is set to play at 9am yesterday. First world problems I know, but we pay a ton for service and would like the sports app to work consistently.

I’m hoping Xfinity/Comcast can be more proactive this time compared to last year where it was months to resolve.  Please just be transparent, let us know what’s going on, and if it is a partner company issue again, work with them to help resolve it more quickly this time?

Contributor

• 

58 Messages

I did an online chat with Comcast and the person said they don't have a sports app lol, so useless

Problem Solver

• 

571 Messages

Hello, @binaural2000 I am very sorry to hear you experienced this last year as well. We want to make sure that all of your services are working as they should! It looks like the Sports app issues have now been resolved. Are you able to confirm? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Contributor

• 

37 Messages

@XfinityAlisha 

So it is currently mostly fixed, but not completely.  The main time and score and channel location on the first screen seems to be working for each game live now, which is the most important thing.

But there are still some things not working correctly as normal live once you click into each game.  There, each game is still stuck with “preview” section showing even when game has been in progress for hours.  The sections that show up to date live stats, and the scoring section that shows how all scoring has happened in the game so far are still missing.

Contributor

• 

58 Messages

3 years ago

It Seems to be fixed.

Contributor

• 

37 Messages

3 years ago

Not sure if my reply went through correctly above or not to Xfinity employee, replied above with info that it is working better but not completely yet still.

Official Employee

• 

933 Messages

Hi @binaural2000 Thanks for the update from your end. Can you try resetting your box to see if this refreshes the app? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here