zhappychef's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Saturday, March 16th, 2024 3:57 PM

Closed

X1 notifications about golf

Has anyone else started receiving X1 notifications about golf? Specifically, I have started receiving notifications about TPC and I have never shown an interest in watching golf.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

6 months ago

@zhappychef thanks for your feedback. Here is a link you can use if you no longer desire to see X1 Notifications. Notification Center on Xfinity X1

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Thanks for the link. I still want to see my notifications, I just don't want any that have to do with golf. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

There would not be an option to filter those notifications

zhappychef. There was a special enhanced service for that TPC event over the weekend, there are not regular notifications for all Golf events. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Thank you for the clarification, I was just looking to see why it was happening all of the sudden. I wish there was a way to opt in and out of certain notification categories, but if it only happens occasionally, I will learn to accept it.

Official Employee

• 

889 Messages

zhappychef You are welcome. We appreciate the feedback!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here