Conversation Starter
Conversationalist
1st Reply

Frequent Visitor

• 

14 Messages

Wed, Dec 30, 2020 1:00 PM

x1 box troubleshooting

On my comcast remote, I press XFINITY, "A", go to TROUBLESHOOTING, then over to WIFI --- there is an APPS error 04154. From an internet search, it appears to be a NETFLIX error code. I do not have a Netflix subscription. 

And, because that error code is under WIFI, I am unable to view my WIFI password. I am confused. What does Netflix have to do with my wifi password? 

Does anyone know? I have restarted, reset, and refreshed. Nothing works. 

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

112 Messages

5 m ago

Try using the voice remote and say “what’s my WiFi password”. That error is a generic for for all apps that fail to load.
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick
dcfox

Regular Contributor

• 

325 Messages

5 m ago

Actually I got the same error and thought it was temporary( it said try again later).  It is the same today after reading your post. Not sure if it is a Netflix error or not.  I know my wifi info and was just experimenting but can see it being a problem for others. It is on a v4 box. 

VWBM

Frequent Visitor

• 

14 Messages

5 m ago

Thank you. Got it done and locked it down.  The error code never goes away. I am starting to think that the wifi app is no longer functional as voice control is the preferred method. Thank you for your help.

New to the Community?

Start Here