J

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tue, May 4, 2021 6:52 PM

X1 box not working

I have had the box just sitting around for a few months, just now setting it up for my father. However, when I connect the box, it will only display the Welcome screen and then say No Signal. I have tried swapping all of the cords between the TV and the box but the issue persists. I tried the box on another TV and all was fine, but when I tried another box on the first TV(The box that was working fine before) and the same issue came up. 

the box will also display codes like boot, 1PSt, S1St. Anyone know how to help?

Responses

Official Employee

• 

217 Messages

1 m ago

Hi there @! We would be happy to assist you. Can you initiate a chat and start with your full name and address? To start a chat, please click the chat icon in the top right of the page! Search for Xfinity Support, if needed. Talk to you there! 

BHelms07

Contributor

• 

49 Messages

1 m ago

Does the cable boxes power light stay on when the TV says "No Signal"? The power light is the blue or green light in the shape of a circle on the far right of the device. It could also be on the corner, the top, or the bottom middle, depending on the model.

If the light is off, press the power button or a button on the remote to turn the box back on. If not, tell me.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 m ago

i'm not able to get past the "Welcome" screen - this is on my satellite receiver the "XiD" box.  And the light is no longer green - I've rebooted several times and tried the remote troubleshooting re-boot but it also doesn't work

New to the Community?

Start Here