U

Visitor

• 

16 Messages

Wednesday, December 7th, 2022 2:58 AM

Closed

Voice control won't set up

Brand new Samsung TV, brand new XG2 cable box and XR11 remote.  Remote is paired to TV and box, all those functions work fine, but when I try to set up voice control by holding the setting button till it turns green and then the xfinity button nothing happens, no 3-digit code appears to pair it.  The remote just continuously flashes green, no code appears on the screen. Tried 2 brand new XR11 remotes with same results.  Batteries are fine.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Contributor

• 

250 Messages

2 years ago

Hi @user_5183a1 Thank you for reaching out to us through Xfinity forums! Did you still need assistance with your remote?

Visitor

• 

16 Messages

2 years ago

Yes, I do.  Sorry for late response.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

No worries, our team is here 24/7 to assist you with anything. In order to get started, can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here