U

Visitor

• 

10 Messages

Tuesday, February 15th, 2022 4:25 PM

Closed

Unable to access Olympic 4K Programming

I've been able to access Xfinity 4K programming for the last 2 years. However, I cannot access any 4K Olympic Programming. When I try to access, I get error message XRE-03133, indicating my TV must be HDR capable. I'm using the same equipment I have been:

TV-Samsung UN65KU63OD

Receiver-Yamaha RX-V379

HDMI Cables - Stouchi Ultra High Speed HDMI

Based on spec sheets, all are 4K HDR and HDCP 2.2 compatible. I'm using the ARC ports on the TV and receiver. I also have an Apple TV 4K on the same system, and 4K continues to work as normal.

I've made 2 calls to tech service, each time getting the standard "solutions" (tighten cables, refresh box, unplug box), with no success. On both calls, I was advised that my issue was going to get elevated troubleshooting, and I would receive a call within 24 to 48 hours. I'm now going on 120 hours and 72 hours from each call, and I'm still waiting.....

I'd really like some help here.

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

2022 Olympic Winter Games

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

3 years ago

Hello, @user_3ec862. I appreciate you making us aware of this 4K issue you're experiencing when attempting to watch the Olympics. I'd love the opportunity to review your account to see the status of this elevated request.

In order to get started, can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here