U

Sunday, July 21st, 2024 3:39 PM

TV Programming Becomes Unresponsive, error code 03033

For the past several weeks we have had the same issue occur, almost on a daily basis. The TV programming all of a sudden becomes unresponsive and we get the error code RDK 03033. Using both the app and by unplugging the power from the wall, both remedies don’t work until maybe the 4th or 5th try. Then finally the programming works again. During this process we often get the screen: we are having trouble connecting . . .  RDK 03004.

The cables are strongly secure, so that’s not the issue.

I plan on having a Comcast  Xfinity technician come out to service things this week.

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

3 months ago

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear that you are receiving error RDK-03033. I understand how frustrating that can be. We would usually recommend checking your internet connection, and making sire the cables are tight as you stated you already did. We would also recommend power cycling the TV box. 

Do you already have a technician visit scheduled? 

5 Messages

Power cycling the box is something I’ve tried. As stated, it eventually works again but only for a day or two. Yes, a technician is coming.

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

user_y62rl6 Im glad to hear a technician is scheduled. We would love to follow up to see how things went. What day and time is it at? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

5 Messages

Friday afternoon the technician is coming.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@user_y62rl6 I have set a personal reminder so that I can follow up with you through here after the appointment on Friday. I look forward to hearing good news from you. Until then, is there anything else I can help you with?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hi there, I hope your day is going well. I am reaching out to see how your tech visit went yesterday. How is everything going for you? 

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

3 months ago

The concern is not "Community Center" help related................... Topic moved here to the proper help section for assistance. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here