U

Friday, May 24th, 2024 3:01 AM

Tv not working ‘Give us a call’

Message on screen:

Give us a call

We've run into a problem here. Sorry about that. We'll take  care of this as quickly as possible.

Code download Summary:

Download Status: Failed to download image

1 Message

4 months ago

Same issue here, have done all troubleshooting steps to no avail.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello, @BRJ5001 how are you? It looks like we do have a direct message from you. Once we get a reply with your name and service address we can take a closer look at your X1 equipment and help. Our team will always do all we can for you. We'll look for your reply. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

Same issue with "Give us a Call". Have tried all the trouble steps.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hi user_15tr0b,

Thank you for reaching out. I hope you are doing well despite the current issues. Can I get more details about your equipment and any troubleshooting you've tried so far. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

4 months ago

Hey there, user_s6z09p, thank you so much for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your TV issue. We want to ensure your TV is working especially on a weekend, so you can enjoy your services. I would be happy to help you with troubleshooting. Are you only having this issue on a specific channel? Are you having this issue when watching live TV? Also, have you tried any troubleshooting steps already?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here