Rensalier's profile

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

Saturday, May 4th, 2024 1:14 AM

TV Glitching - TV freezes for a second and sound stops

This was a problem for me several months ago and it just started again today. While watching TV, the picture will suddenly freeze for a second or two and the sound will break up. It starts working again and then just as quickly glitches again and so on.

We had a tech come out and check everything in the house when the problem first started - several months ago - and they found nothing wrong in the house. The tech replaced the main cable box "just to be sure it wasn't the main box" and called some other service person and the problem cleared up. It's been working well since then until the glitching started back up again today. Wonder if they're working in the area?. Based on the tech's last visit and how new the main cable box is, I feel pretty confident that my equipment is in good shape.  I'm wondering if they're out there doing some work in the area which is impacting my service?

Official Employee

• 

855 Messages

13 days ago

Thank you for reaching out to us here @Rensalier. If you are still experiencing those picture issues I will be happy to look into that for you. Could you send us a direct message with the full name and complete address for your service? 

To send a direct message [private message]:

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here