U

Tuesday, November 28th, 2023 4:37 AM

Closed

TV error RDK-03036

My tv shows 

Sorry,there seems to be some trouble 

Please tight your cable connection and then restart your TV box.This can often fix common issues.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

10 months ago

@user_zy3rxu Thank you so much for your post on receiving error code RDK-03036. Getting an error when trying to watch your shows is never fun, so thank you so much for the chance to help. For this error please: 

1. Ensure that the connections are tight, if applicable.
  2. Power cycle the TV Box by unplugging it for 1-2 minutes and plugging it back in.
  3. If you’re unable to power cycle the TV Box, try restarting it by saying “Restart TV Box” into your Xfinity Voice Remote or holding down the power button on your TV Box, if applicable.

If you are still encountering the error after completing these steps please let me know. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I have tried the steps above several times and still getting this error.  It happens a lot of time now.  What can be done?

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

@user_dc0888 Thank you so much for confirming. I would like to take a look at your account on our end. If you can please send us a Direct Message with your full name and your full address. 

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it.

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

6 months ago

I replaced the box and the cables but continue to get this error.

Official Employee

• 

864 Messages

user_63d7lp My team can help you since you're still receiving this error. To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a Direct Message. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here