jwrobel582's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Monday, April 22nd, 2024 5:44 AM

TV Audio And Video Dropouts When Cable Modem Is Connected.

My TV video and audio have dropouts and pixilation when my cable modem is connected.  If I disconnect the cable to my cable modem, the TV signal clears up on all devices, all channels.  My internet service seems to work, but it is slow.  I have switched and traced my cables all the way to my external service box and I have found no defective devices or connections.  I have had the same equipment and devices for several years, but this problem has appeared over the last several months.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

5 months ago

Hello there @jwrobel582!  Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support here on our Community Forum to voice your service concerns.  We are so glad to hear from you and want to help in any way that we can to ensure that you are having a top tier experience with your service.  No worries!  You have reached out to the right team to get things squared away.  Please feel free to shoot us a private message with the details of this issue so that we can get to work on a speedy resolution.  

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

Expert

• 

106K Messages

5 months ago

@jwrobel582 @XfinityArmand 

Please circle back here and post any possible solutions for the issue here in these open forums so that all readers here may benefit from the exchange / info. This is in keeping with the spirit for which these public help forums were originally intended. Thank you.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here