U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Sep 24, 2021 10:59 PM

Sound inconsistent

The sound drops and then after a minute it will come back on. This happened last Friday during a thunderstorm but there is no storm now and the sound just went out again! Grrrrrrrr

XfinityEthan

Official Employee

• 

667 Messages

4 m ago

Hi, @user_8bdfe3. I can understand the frustration and we always want t make sure we do what we can to prevent issues. Has it happened again in the past 2 days? When it happens is it all channels? The signal looks good to your equipment right now. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 m ago

It is on all channels that I stream my recordings from. When I watch on the TV, no problem. On my phone is when I have a problem.

Official Employee

• 

449 Messages

Hello @user_1253c9. I can can only imagine how frustrating that must be and I would love to assist you. Let's get your account pulled up and start getting you taken care of. Please send me a direct message with your first and last name, along with your complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.   

Here are detailed steps to direct message us:  

• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
  • Click the direct message icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
  • Press Enter to send your message 
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 m ago

My DVR that I pay extra for has recorded and no sound just like last night, 11/09/21, episode of FBI.  Hit and miss sound.  Sssssoooooo aggravating.  I record because I have limited time to watch my shows. Something needs to be done about this!!! 

Also, shows on there I did not record and some of my shows watched. I have updated my password numerous times abd it does not help. 

Official Employee

• 

203 Messages

@user_464521

Hey there! Glad you reached out. I can imagine how frustrating it may be to not be able to watch your favorite show and I am here to help.

Please send me a private message with your name and address to get started. 

To send a Private Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here