PLCMAN's profile

Contributor

• 

36 Messages

Monday, March 11th, 2024 1:08 AM

Closed

Smart Resume Not Working

I have the Xfinity 1 DVR and the Smart Resume feature has quit working on all of the broadcast channels.  We have toggled the feature Off and then ON numerous timers and the issues has not been fixed.

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

6 months ago

Hey there, @PLCMAN thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding the issues with your Smart Resume. Are you having issues on just live TV or on your DVR or both? Have you tried resetting your TV box to see if that helps? Also, are you getting any error messages?

3 Messages

6 months ago

Shouldn'd Xfinity combine this message with all the other questions/problems regarding Smart Resume?

Also, Xfinity repeatedly states that you are investigating the problem, but I have NEVER seen any reports of status or progress. One can only assume that there is no progress, or that you don't wish to report on it.

Somehow, I don't think that this will go away if it is ignored. I have decided to simply rely on Fast Forward until you find a solution. FF can be a PITA but it is better than trying to compensate for the early drop out of Smart Resume.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here