U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, March 15th, 2022 8:55 PM

Closed

SEC network plus content is not available

Why do I keep getting the error message "the content is not available for your package or region" when trying to watch SEC network plus?

Converted comment to post for greater community exposure (Please see Forums Guidelines: https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/guidelines/xfinity-forum-guidelines/602da8fdc5375f08cd20b38c

This post was created from this comment on different post

Problem Solver

• 

874 Messages

3 years ago

Welcome to Xfinity Forums @user_41a3b4. I am sorry to hear you have had trouble watching your sporting events. From personal experience, I understand the disappointment.

We are aware some customers are intermittently unable to launch the SEC and SEC Network Plus Apps. We have teams working to resolve the problem on the back end. I don’t have a permanent solution yet, but some customers have found closing and reopening the app a couple times will stop the error.

Some content may be available on SEC and SECN+ linear channels , also you can visit the ESPN App or website( https://comca.st/3q8Oi9e )and select the TV Provider link to login with an Xfinity id to view content. You can also navigate to sports events for Big 12 and SEC using search functions or on demand menu.

I understand this is not ideal. I am sure our advanced technical teams will have everything back up and running very soon. We really appreciate your patience and understanding.  

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I too am having this problem, any solutions yet?

Official Employee

• 

4K Messages

Hey @user_660c3a! Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. It doesn't look like we are having any issues with SEC network at this time. If you are having issues can you please start a new thread as this one is slightly old. We look forward to assisting you!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here