U

Saturday, May 25th, 2024 12:49 AM

Screen freezing w/ MLB channel only

We have been having this same issue that I see others posting about screen freezing with MLB channels. We have done all trouble shooting and have switched out cable box too. Nothing is working. Very frustrated and I would like to do a direct message to discuss this further. 

Expert

• 

106K Messages

4 months ago

The concern is not "Community Center" help related. Topic moved here to the TV help section for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

4 months ago

user_9o32j7 Thanks for posting on our community forums for assistance. We're sorry to hear about your experience with MLB and appreciate your troubleshooting attempts in advance. I'd be happy to help further. Could you please send our team a Direct Message with your name and service address? Our team can take a further look at this issue.

To send a Direct Message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list that appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

Expert

• 

106K Messages

4 months ago

@user_9o32j7 @XfinityDilary 

Please circle back here and post any possible solutions for the issue here in these open forums so that all readers here may benefit from the exchange / info. This is in keeping with the spirit for which these public help forums were originally intended. Thank you.

1 Message

4 months ago

My MLB channels freezing/ no sound. Rest of channels working fine. Have tried troubleshooting. First time this has happened this year. First time with MLB package. Seeing these issues in other posts.

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

Hey there, user_5hf2zu, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your issues with MLB channel issues. We would be happy to help you with troubleshooting. What troubleshooting steps have you tried already?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here