TomLynnwood's profile

New Poster

 • 

1 Message

Wed, Apr 15, 2020 10:00 AM

Closed

request a XG1v4

I didnt even know my XG1v3 was incabable of 4K until recent msg, then looking at hardware in settings to see that HD is the system limitations.  Makes my 3 4K T.V. 's useless except for DVD's.  Does the Lynnwood Comcast store carry or currently have any  XG1v4's or Xi6 for satellite 4k?

  Is there a rental price difference between XG1v4 and v4 ?   Thanks!

darkangelic

Expert

 • 

2K Messages

2 y ago


@TomLynnwood wrote:

I didnt even know my XG1v3 was incabable of 4K until recent msg, then looking at hardware in settings to see that HD is the system limitations.  Makes my 3 4K T.V. 's useless except for DVD's. 

DVDs are at best 480p. Standard Blu-Rays support 1080p, as does pretty much every modern streaming service. 

 


@TomLynnwood wrote:

Does the Lynnwood Comcast store carry or currently have any  XG1v4's or Xi6 for satellite 4k?


You'd have to call the store directly when they're open, assuming they're open. 

 


@TomLynnwood wrote:

  Is there a rental price difference between XG1v4 and v4 ?   Thanks!


If you're asking if there's a difference between the 2180p capable XG1v4 versus the 1080p capable one, then no, there isn't. 

 

You can make a request for one on this thread:   

Xfinity 4k - XG1v4 Cable Box Availability 

 

New to the Community?

Start Here