Dan1960's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Tue, May 26, 2020 5:00 AM

Re: Loud Humming Noise on New Box

my box has same problem it is so loud and annoying I called Comcast to fix it and it's been a lost cause.

Responses

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 m ago

I’m on my 3rd box. 2 loud one broken all in an attempt not get Disney +.  This humming is going to drive me insane. 

ComcastDena

Official Employee

• 

128 Messages

Your box shouldn't hum that loud to where it would bother you that much. I would highly suggest swapping out the box again. You can visit a local service center to swap the box for free. If you are needing any assistance in locating a service center you can follow this link: https://comca.st/3a9uPNJ to locate one near you! I would love to reach out to make sure the swap went well and the new box is working for you without a humming sound so would you please send us a Private Message with your first and last name and service address? To send our team a private message, click the chat icon at the top right of the screen. Choose the handle "Xfinity Support".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

119 Messages

Hi there! We wanted to check in and see how things are going. Were you able to get the box swapped out? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here