jl747's profile

Contributor

• 

339 Messages

Tuesday, September 17th, 2024 3:51 PM

Program Recording - Recording Options

The last few days when I try to record a program using my remote to the cable box the program will not get saved.
There are no error messages.

But, if I record the same via the app it will save recording and I am able to Modify the recording.

After doing the above and I go and check Scheduled and the recording is there sometimes. I then have to sync the DVR.

If I do Modify the recording via the app it works and I try and do it using the remote I am either getting no response or

error XRE-06004.

I did the Restart and Refresh it does not fix the problem.

Is this the box or what?

Just noticed that if I go to Connection Status on the TV it shows an Area Outage for both TV & Internet.

Both are working.

But if I confirm this on the web site it shows No Outage.

But both says there is a planned maintenance scheduled for late tonight/early AM (12: 00 AM).

The problem started before this planned maintenance came up.

Could it be the cable box?

Thanks in advance.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

17 days ago

Hello jl747 Appreciate the message! I was curious if you have attempted to reboot the box using the Xfinity app to reprovision the device yet? It seems like there could be some software hiccup on the device that needs to be addressed. It’s easy and fast to check for service interruptions, troubleshoot or refresh your equipment, view and pay your bill, find out your tech’s arrival time, view your channel lineup and update your account whenever and wherever you want. 

Contributor

• 

339 Messages

Problem has been fixed. So far.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Awesome! We appreciate the update. Always want to make sure that you are able to enjoy the array of service options. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here