U

Friday, July 26th, 2024 7:19 PM

Pixelating during the Opening ceremony of the Olympic games

This is sad....all this money us customers have to pay for our cable and we can't even watch live television because it's pixelating. I'm trying to watch the opening ceremony of the Olympics but I can't even read the words let alone see who's country are on the boats/yachts. Even the audio is skipping with the pixelating. This is my favorite time of any year is to watch the summer games smh. It's the network or whatever from Xfinity and there is nothing a tech can come out here to do about it. We've been down that road before. I guess I'll be watching the Olympics like this..It is so disappointing. Changes will be made with cable provider very soon. 

1 Message

3 months ago

Same thing here,impossible to watch

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

Hello @user_g16vax and @user_yebg98

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? To send a direct message:
1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon near the bell icon. Click the direct message icon 
2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)
4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

3 months ago

It keeps happening in Nashville. 

2 Messages

3 months ago

Same problem keeps happening in Nashville. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hey @user_7jvv5f, Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding the Paris 2024 Olympics. I would be more than happy to offer my assistance looking into this further for you.

Are you having issues watching certain channels on our X1 Video service? Are you watching the Paris 2024 Olympics on the Peacock streaming service and experiencing issues?

We can certainly help assist in troubleshooting any particular issue you may be experiencing. Any additional information you can provide us would be extremely helpful.

Using the Peacock streaming service is the best way to watch all the Paris 2024 Olympic content with replays, live events, and more. As an active customer, we provide a variety of ways to receive a complimentary subscription such as subscribing to our Xfinity Gigabit Internet or higher and our Xfinity Rewards program for Diamond and Platinum members. More information can be found by visiting our 'Peacock Premium promotional offers overview' support page. You can quickly access our Xfinity Rewards by downloading and installing our awesome Xfinity App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

2 months ago

Same problem for me the last couple weeks of Olympic coverage! 🙁

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

user_v1pjga - Let's troubleshoot this issue together. Please send a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 months ago

The same is happening with the closing ceremony....

Problem Solver

• 

379 Messages

Is that on your local NBC station?  Are to saying the Olympic coverage is breaking up while other NBC shows are not? 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 months ago

And Comcast (Xfinity) is a major sponsor of the Olympics... Very disappointing!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here