U

Thursday, May 9th, 2024 11:16 PM

Picture shrunken on Samsung TV

I am having a frequent issue where any time I turn on my Xfinity X1 DVR box, there is about a 50/50 chance of the picture being shrunken only to the top left corner. I have tried the troubleshooting steps in chats of a system refresh and have adjusted HDMI cords, but nothing has been more than a temporary fix. I have seen past topics on this never get fully resolved and wanted to see if there were any other possible fixes. This is only a problem with the Xfinity box as I don’t encounter this with any consoles or apps. I’ve even exchanged the box for another at an Xfinity store but still have the issue.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

9 days ago

user_4n5r4o Hello there! Thank you so much for using our Forums to contact our team about your picture being smaller than normal. We are happy to work togetehr to see what is going on and how we can help seeing the steps you have already followed. Can you send us a DM with your full name and service address? Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page) 
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here