Superman1975
1st Kudo
1st Best Answer
1st Reply

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Mon, Apr 27, 2020 8:00 AM

Peacock verify my e mail address legit or a scam?

Hello.

I startng using peacock last week and just git an e mail today from the following addesss to verify my e mail addresss.

no-reply@realtime.message.peacocktv.com

I just wanted to make sure it's legit before I click it.

Thanks

Responses

Accepted Solution

jav6joev

Bronze Problem Solver

• 

2.1K Messages

1 y ago

@Superman1975 wrote:

Hello.

I startng using peacock last week and just git an e mail today from the following addesss to verify my e mail addresss.

no-reply@realtime.message.peacocktv.com

I just wanted to make sure it's legit before I click it.

Thanks

If you look at https://www.xfinity.com/peacock for info about 'Peacock, the new streaming service from NBCUniversal', there is reference to Step 2: Confirming Your Email Address.

jav6joev

Bronze Problem Solver

• 

2.1K Messages

1 y ago

@Superman1975 wrote:

Thanks

I have learned it was real after all.

Good.  You might mark the thread as ANSWERED so others with a similar question see it .

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

1 y ago

How do I do that?

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

1 y ago

Thanks

I have learned it was real after all.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

Seems to be a scam to me.  I never signed up for this, so it seems to be a pfishing attempt or a cramming attempt.  BEWARE!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

24 d ago

I never signed up for this but got an email saying set up my password. What kind of bull marketing scam is this?

ComcastAmir

Official Employee

• 

6.3K Messages

Hi user_6cf70f, not need to worry we can certainly get this sorted out for you. I appears someone may have a similar email address and used it during the set up process for their account. To better assist you could you please send me a private message by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner on your forums page?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here