U

Wednesday, June 5th, 2024 4:04 PM

Paramount+ App on TV Box Concerns

I'm experiencing the same issue - this is ridiculous.  I don't have this problem with other apps or if I stream paramount + on my laptop or other device.  Is there a resolution to this??

This post was created from this comment on different post

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

4 months ago

Hello, @user_xptfnq! Thank you for leaving a comment with your shared concerns on this other user's post. We've converted your reply into its own post to ensure we properly address any and all questions you may have, while working to resolve this as quickly as we can. To clarify, what troubleshooting have you attempting on the TV Box so far?

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

3 months ago

Been having the same problem for month when trying to watch Paramount+ on my TV.  Constant buffering renders it un-useable.  Works fine on all other phones and computers at the house only a problem on the TV through the X1 box.  I tried all of the suggested fixes, rebooted the box and signed off Paramount+ and signed back on.  I also have the Pace XG2v2-P box that is listed on Xfinity as a Paramount+ compatible X1 box.  Went to the local Xfinity store today to see if they can help and was told it was a known problem to Comcast and they have no fix for it. 

This comment has been converted into a post
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here