Mrdavie's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wed, Sep 1, 2021 9:58 PM

Outage frequency

The end of August and first day of September has seen frequent total

outages of phone, tv and internet. Very disappointing for someone recovering from major surgery. 

Responses

Official Employee

• 

376 Messages

1 m ago

Hello @Mrdavie! Can you direct message us your name and address, please? Make sure you are signed in with your Xfinity credentials.

1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon near the bell icon. Click the direct message icon

2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)

4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 m ago

I'm curious whether this customer was resolved, or if a larger problem is still being checked. My home in Hoschton GA has seen daily gateway restarts since September 1st, even 2-3 per day on some days. I just checked and found my connection went down again this morning at 06:57. It's normally very stable, but has been very ragged since the start of the month, even after multiple power-cycles of the gateway. I'm still working from home and would like my reliability back, please.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 m ago

Gateway bounced again at 06:11. I hope this new behavior stops soon.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Back to normal since my last complaint, thankfully.

Official Employee

• 

340 Messages

Hi, @jrmay_LTU. I wanted to make sure everything is good. If you still need any help, let us know. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here