U

Thursday, July 11th, 2024 8:11 PM

No signal

Turn TV on . Get "no signal" ànd black screen. Followed many instructions on line and nothing worked. All info indicates defective box.

Official Employee

• 

960 Messages

3 months ago

user_kglw0w Are you seeing any error code or message on screen currently?

1 Message

We had a thunderstorm.  Afterwards my TV started displaying "HDM2 No Signal".  I can't get a picture. What do I do?

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

user_jvdzpn Hi there! We would recommend checking the connections is the back of the Tv as well as making sure you are on the correct input. Give that a try and let us know if it worked! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I have the same problem, have checked all cables, unplugged and re-plugged everything (waiting at least 30 seconds), no joy. Internet is working.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I plugged in an old Roku and got the HDCP error. I have an old HDMI splitter and using that, I am able to get my Fire Cube working. Next, I plugged the HDMI cable from the TV cable box into the splitter and now have the TV back. Not ideal, but it works.

Interesting that this HDCP issue started in the immediate aftermath of a thunderstorm. Or perhaps it is planned obsolescence and the thunderstorm was coincidental.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

HMM11 Thank you for sharing how you were able to fix the issue. If it becomes an issue again, we are happy to assist in any way we can. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here