joekarter's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020 10:00 AM

Closed

No local Channels - Oregon

My TV is working fine, but I don't have any local channels.  I can see things like the History Channel, but I can't get to ABC, CBS, NBC or Fox.   When you try to access the local channels, you get this measge on the screen:

Please try again

We're having some trouble on our end.  This channel isn't currently available.  Please try turning away from this channel for a few seconds and then tune back to it.  If that doesn't work, please try again in a few minutes

XRE-03059

I can't seem to get anyone on the phone to report the issue.   All I ever get is a automated attendant that wans to reset my box again.  Has anyone been able to reach a live body to report issues?  Anyone else have this issue with local channels?  I have already done a system refresh and a box reset.   

Thanks.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

4 years ago

That code is for signal issues. Something is impeding the frequency those (and possibly other) channels use. Check everything is tight, remove any extra splitters and possibly have a tech out to troubleshoot further (but that may not be til the pandemic clears). Resets/refreshes aren’t going to do it

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I have the same problem.  I have had a technition out who replaced the box and cable connectors and am still having a problem.  Another technition is coming out today.  I get error code XRE-03059

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here