U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Saturday, May 4th, 2024 1:32 AM

MLB extra innings freeze

This has been horrible this year. Chatted back and forth with a completely unhelpful rep.  They said they were going to do a system refresh and let them know if it worked.  It didn’t. They said they could send out a tech if it didn’t work.  I don’t have time to be on the phone with another clueless rep.  It’s not a box issue.  It’s not a cable or hardware issue.  It’s the way Xfinity is working (or not working) with MLB Extra Innings.

The only reason we stay w/cable is for this package.

1 Message

17 days ago

I keeps freezing for me too

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

user_yp492c Thank you so much for letting us know you are also having issues. With issues like this, we always ask for customers running into the issue to let us know so we can run through troubleshooting on our end to rule out any issues mentioned above once we know the Xfinity equipment is not the cause we can then let our engineers know so they can resolve the issue with the network/networks if needed so thank you. If you are still running into this issue the next game please feel free to send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message. 

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us: • Click "Sign In" if necessary • Click the "Direct message" icon (upper right corner of this page) • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window • Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

16 days ago

Aaaaaand crickets from Xfinity.  This must just be a place where complaints go to die 😖

1 Message

16 days ago

Same here. The commercials work just fine though!

1 Message

16 days ago

Mine choppy also. Must be Xfinity. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

15 days ago

Same thing happens to us

1 Message

15 days ago

Same for me - been about a week now that this is happening!  And of course the last freeze was just as a home run was being hit at a crucial part of the game!  

Visitor

• 

1 Message

15 days ago

Same for me. Just trying to watch the Reds game and random freezes for a few seconds. Been that way for at least a few days now. Guess it isn't just me then. Maybe Xfinity should actually read these and respond?

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us @Avrizic! For troubleshooting purposes is this happening on other sports games included with MLB Extra Innings or is it only happening on Reds games? Have you noticed if this is happening on multiple devices?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

15 days ago

Bear with me - texted with someone AGAIN because I’m a glutton for punishment and I don’t have time to be on the phone.  

Nice guy - made me go through the whole turn off/on blah blah.  Said he would escalate it.  I get this phone call in the middle of the texting from this guy named John.  I would have had more luck talking to a rock.  He sends me a text to confirm who I am.  I don’t get it.  He sends it again.  I don’t get it.  I tell him to send it to my email.  I get it.  He then goes on and on about making sure I can text messages.  I tell him I got them earlier in the week - can we just move along this has nothing to do with texts.

I repeat - for the 93rd time - the issue.  He starts with the troubleshooting speech.  I say look - it’s happening to other customers - it’s not an issue with my hardware.  He’s like - well if you don’t want to go through the reset then we can’t help you.  I . Lost . My Mind.  I asked for a supervisor - which of course there was none - I was told to call and ask for the Loyalty department.

Recommendation - call and ask for the Loyalty Department - don’t waste your time posting here or calling and going through customer service.  No one clearly reads any of these posts.  I was way too exasperated to do it today, but I’m calling tomorrow after work.

Official Employee

• 

943 Messages

Hello @user_e2e06f, Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a post on our community forum. If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

1 Message

14 days ago

Go to MLB.TV on Prime. That's what I did, perfect picture and audio. Cheaper as well!!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here