U

Tuesday, April 9th, 2024 2:14 PM

Closed

Live tv without box

Hello, I want to connect a 2nd TV to my cable, connecting via coaxial in wall. I do have an X1 on my other TV, but I don't want to use Xfinity Streaming on the 2nd.
What is the solution here?

3 Messages

5 months ago

How long doies it take before I can get some support here?
Is there an actual phone number to call? It's such a simple question.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hello, @user_b841p5

The use of a second X1 TV box is required when you do not want to use Xfinity Stream to view your cable subscription. It is an additional monthly cost to add a TV box. We offer coaxial-connected boxes and wireless ones as well. We can order an additional box with a one-time shipping fee, or you may visit your nearest Xfinity Store location to pick up an additional TV box. Check out this link https://www.xfinity.com/local/store-offers?linkId=83028334&q=47.7946%2C-122.2193 that assists in locating the nearest location to you. Click the store details button and book an appointment. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

Thank you for this information, very hard to find this anywhere.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_b841p5 we are always happy to help! Please let us know if anything else comes up! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here