U

Sunday, May 26th, 2024 1:27 PM

HD channels not working

Last night I could watch my channels in HD as always. This morning it says I have to upgrade to HD for all of the channels I usually watch. Why is this?

Official Employee

• 

471 Messages

4 months ago

@user_9i9bsx Good morning, if you still need help we would be happy to look into this with you.

Please send us a DM with your full name and address to Xfinity Support.

To send a direct message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

2 Messages

2 months ago

Has this been corrected? We are having the same issue and have received a new box but has not corrected the problem

2 Messages

2 months ago

HD issues. All channels are in SD yet we have HD from our community and have had it for 6 years. It just quit working a few days ago. Technician and installed a new box but problem is not corrected.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

user_57zyft Hello there! Thank you so much for using our Forums and taking the time to contact us. We are happy to help and work with you TV channels to make sure you are having the best experiance. Can you please send us a DM with your name and address so we can look into this? Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page) 
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here