U

Wednesday, July 10th, 2024 9:37 PM

Free episode of The Restaurant on Acorn TV is missing

The first season of The Restaurant was added for Acorn subscribers on July 1 but the free version of season 1 episode 2 is missing. This episode is only available by purchase, even though all the other episodes in this season are free.  I know others are having the same issue. I am watching on my home tv with the X1 cable box. We did a system refresh but the issue persists. 

Thank you.

3 Messages

2 months ago

We bit the bullet and purchased the episode for $1.99. Hopefully future episodes will all be free. It is a great series so far.

3 Messages

2 months ago

We bit the bullet and bought the episode for $1.99. Hopefully all future episodes will be free. We are thoroughly enjoying this season so far.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

user_pez9op Thank you so much for using our Forums and contacting our Xfinity Support Team. We are happy to work with you to see what happened with the episode if you still need help. Please let us know. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here