1 Message

Sun, Sep 26, 2021 5:00 PM

Error Code: Apps-04036

Get the above error when trying to stream live tv on peacock app

Official Employee

• 

292 Messages

1 m ago

Hello, @user_5eb793. I'm sorry to hear you're receiving this error message when attempting to access the Peacock app. I would be more than happy to help figure out what's going on.

What streaming device are you using to access this application? Also, have you updated the software on this device?

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

25 d ago

I am having the same problem - has there been a resolution to this?

Official Employee

• 

3K Messages

Hello @JR_13, 

If you are having troubles and need support, please create a new topic of your own here on this board detailing your issue so that the community and our support representatives can assist.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

15 d ago

Hello Comcaat Team,

I am having the same problem(error code 04036) appears after the peacock app has loaded and closed. Just as

@JR_13 and @user_5eb793

Official Employee

• 

282 Messages

Hello and thanks for reaching out @Customer_Since-2010. Are you still having issues with your Peacock app? If so, please send me a direct message with your first and last name, along with your complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.   

Here are detailed steps to direct message us:  

• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
  • Click the direct message icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
  • Press Enter to send your message 
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here