YvonneJay's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Jan 10, 2022 2:07 PM

error APPS-04233-Hit the C button

@XfinityRyanE 

Sports App Issue. Keep getting error APPS-04233-Hit the C button, , click Program under “Watch Now” or find a game, and I get an APPS-04233 error. Happy on all STBs, rebooted modem and boxes, tech support doesn’t know what to do, (ITs NOT the remote). I can tune to the channel manually or use voice remote and programming shows just fine. But it will not work when using “C” Any ideas?

This post was created from this reply on different post
XfinityKorie

Official Employee

• 

557 Messages

11 d ago

Hey there, @YvonneJay. 

We'd love to help and look more into this for you. Please send us a DM with your name and address. :) 

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3iVtu1B

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person", but don't do that.

Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there. As you are typing a drop-down list appears.

• Select "Xfinity Support" from the list. An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter or tap the > icon to send it any of those platforms will be able to assist. :)

Visitor

• 

1 Message

9 d ago

I’m getting the same thing. Is this  issue resolved?

Official Employee

• 

358 Messages

Welcome to our community forum, @user_d5a1a8! I definitely want to make sure the C button on your remote is working. This sounds like something we may have to create a ticket for.

Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address and I'll be happy to help :). 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here