U

Saturday, April 6th, 2024 3:25 AM

DVR

The DVR is so unreliable.  Why am I paying so much per month for lousy service?

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.9K Messages

6 months ago

You need to give more details about just what is happening.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

5 months ago

Hello, user_142x92! Thanks for posting on our community forums. I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your DVR service. We'd like to help troubleshoot your concern. What specific issues are you currently experiencing? 

New Poster

• 

9 Messages

I use DVR playback exclusively. For weeks, I have been unable to view a recording without experiencing a DVR-related problem. Either the recording goes to the end abruptly, or the recording restarts and shows the message " we are experiencing problems with DVR......."; or the screen scrambles during a critical scene, and the distortion is retained when I rewind. I have attempted troubleshooting online and was told my system is working. I also left a message here and got no response. Losing the Braves was terrible enough. Now, I cannot see any programming without interruption. Yet you have no problem charging my monthly payment of almost $300. Having to find another source to see the Braves has shown me how to enjoy TV without Comcast. I will do so if this problem is not fixed immediately.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hey @jwhllc, Are you experiencing issues with the main DVR set-top box or Xfinity Stream App? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

9 Messages

DVR Set-top box. I receive no notificati of your response and finally found way to ee your response.I have been posting this in a conversation with no help. I am ready to cancel because this is frustrating. The playback just skipped from Q1 to Q4 of the Facos game, displaying the final score and ruining the experience of watching  the game occur

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

We’d regret seeing you go @jwhllc! I just sent a signal to the DVR, are you able to check if this issue is still happening?

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here