Albertco2000's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Mar 6, 2021 5:00 PM

DVR not recording all shows

As of 2 days ago DVR stopped recording scheduled shows. I saw 2 other form pages with similar issues from November and January. My issue is broadcast TV channels seem to record. All others channels will not record I have the red circle with the/through it. None will not record.
Help please.

Responses

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 m ago

I noticed this weekend that shows I've cancelled the recording, record anyway and even if I see the Confirmed screen on a new recording, it doesn't show in my scheduled recordings.  I've restarted my set top box (I only have the one) and no change.

ComcastJen

Official Employee

• 

193 Messages

Hey there, @Rhonda728, thanks for reaching out through our Xfinity Forums. I really appreciate your time in reaching out regarding your DVR issues. We would be happy to take a look at your equipment to help get the issue you are having with your recordings resolved. 

Please send us a private message with your name and service address to "Xfinity Support" by clicking on the chat icon at the top right of the page. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

I am having identical problems recording on the xfinity DVR. Only can record certain programs or shows/channels. I just get a red circle with a line in the circle indicating that I cannot record that show. When I go to on demand for seeing that show later on, it indicates I have to pay for it even though it is part of my xfinity package. Very frustrated.

Official Employee

• 

190 Messages

Hi, @.

Are you noticing this issue when other shows are recording at the same time? If you maxed out the number of programs that can record at that time, then it would stop the ones with a lower priority level at that time in the list of ongoing series recordings. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

Having an issue with CBS shows not recording. 

New to the Community?

Start Here