U

Sunday, January 21st, 2024 10:56 PM

Closed

Dvr jumps back to beginning of recording

When I fast forward a recording it will jump to the beginning which is super annoying.  

for a one hour recording it will happen about once

for a football game it will happen at least three times

i have tried multiple boxes and restarts but it is obvious something is wrong with the x1 cloud 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

8 months ago

Hey @user_cs8uwu,

Thank you for taking the time to visit our Xfinity Community Forums support page. I apologize that you may be experiencing an issue with the Xfinity X1 DVR features. Can you let us know what troubleshooting steps you have tried so far?

Have you attempted to disable some features such as Smart Resume to see if that help elevates any problems? 

1 Message

I have the same problem of recordings jumps back to the beginning of the recording. I do have Smart Resume turned on. Do have  to turn it off for Xfinity to troubleshoot?  If it goes away, what then?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us @user_bkq6y8! When turning Smart Resume off, did the issue stop occurring?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here