U

Sunday, December 3rd, 2023 2:22 AM

Closed

DVR hours

Why was my DVR hours reduced to 20 and my unwatched shows deleted with zero heads up.  I just upgraded my TV package.  I should not have to pay more for a standard DVR package

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

8 months ago

Thanks for reaching out, user_jd7ucp! I'm so sorry you have less DVR space now. I'm not sure why that happened, but I'd be happy to take a look and find out what went on and do my best to fix it. So you noticed the change right after the upgrade?

4 Messages

Yes that is correct.  I have been with Xfinity a very long time 20+ years.  I am not sure why my DVR service is not at the standard level.  Please fix and confirm.  Thank you!

Official Employee

• 

991 Messages

@user_jd7ucp Our DVR hours are showing they are the same with 150 hours https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/x1-dvr-overview did you make any account changes recently? I am showing that we have cloud DVR offered for 20 hours. Are you viewing the DVR storage online through the Xfinity stream app or website? It may be showing the cloud storage limit. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

Hmm.  I will double check.  We did hook up a different TV so that might be the reason.  I will reach out if I cannot fix it on my end.

Thank you!

RaeAnne 

Official Employee

• 

991 Messages

@user_jd7ucp Thank you for taking another look. It's my pleasure to help a long time customer like yourself so if you need anything please let me know. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

I just checked my Xfinity.com portal and the only items listed as included under my monthly TV plan is the CloudDVR 20.  Where do I find the DVR 150 feature?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here