U

Tuesday, May 21st, 2024 11:43 PM

Disney + Billed to Xfinity

I used to have Disney + billed to my Xfinity account, then one day POOF GONE! and when I tried to fix it with Xfinity I was getting an error "We're sorry. It looks like something went wrong". The tech at the time did something and the call dropped. When I called back I was told that it was removed the option to have it billed to my account. I told them to put it back. I was told "you have to cancel the service with Disney + and then come back and add it through your X1". So I did that, keep getting the error "We're sorry. It looks like something went wrong" I dealt with this for a week or more. Someone finally suggested sending "newer" equipment and I quote "That should fix the problem". That was in January, here it is now May, and I STILL cannot add Disney + and have it billed to my Xfinity account. I try every month just before I get billed again with Disney. I would really like this figured out. I am so tired of having to pay separate charges when I can have it billed to one place. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

23 days ago

user_ywneow Thank you so much for using our Forums to contact our team. We see that you have some concerns about your billing over Disney + and we are here to work together. To get started can you send us a DM with your name and service address? Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page) 
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send your message

Expert

• 

104.1K Messages

22 days ago

Concern moved here to the Billing help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here