channels to not come on

xfinit y x1 on roku tv unable to connect channels

1 Message

3 months ago

Xfinity channels not working 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hey @user_7s09q9, Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding the Xfinity Stream App. I would be more than happy to offer my assistance looking into this further for you.

Could you please help provide further detail regarding the issue at hand? Please provide as much detail as possible along with any troubleshooting steps that you may have already tried. We look forward to hearing from you soon so we can further help troubleshoot any issues.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

3 months ago

Thank you for joining us here in our Forum community about the trouble with your channels, @user_ab4668. We are happy to help. I assume you are watching the programming through our Xfinity Stream app on your Roku TV, correct? Have you attempted to delete and download the app again? Or are you able to see if there are any updates to the app you can run on your TV to make sure you have the latest version? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here