U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Sep 2, 2021 2:24 AM

Can't rewind pause or fast forward my live tv

Having issues with my tv not rewinding, fast forwarding or pausing.

I've tried everything available to me by Xfinity but nothing has worked.

I need help before I decide to cancel my service. 

I've  been a loyal customer for 4plus years now and this is truly annoying the heck out of me...😠😡

XfinityJay

Official Employee

• 

251 Messages

5 m ago

Hi, @user_cf5646. Thanks for bringing your TV plackback issues to the attention of our community! We appreciate the time you've spent with us and hope for many more. We'd hat e to see you go

Oftentimes, performing a System Refresh on your X1 box can fix most issues you may experience not unlike yours. 

If that doesn't work, our corporate team is here for you. Could you first initiate a chat and start with your full name and address? To start a chat, please click the chat icon in the top right of the page! Search for Xfinity Support, if needed. We're looking forward to helping make this right.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 m ago

This is just too much for something easy. Besides, support will NEVER fix the problem. We will be asked to do a refresh, it might work for awhile, then the issue will return.

margene1636

Contributor

• 

78 Messages

3 m ago

You can't fast forward live tv unless you have previously paused it or have rewound it.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

True

System refresh works for a while, but continues to happen often. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 m ago

I did the system refresh to fix my problem rewinding live tv and now I can’t even pause it…. So irritating

New to the Community?

Start Here