pistolpcd's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Monday, March 4th, 2024 12:17 AM

Closed

Can't rewind or pause live TV

I get the error message ":set-top box does not support it" when I try to rewind or pause live TV....tried pulling power cord for a few minutes and have done a bo restart and system restart thru xfinity website to no avail???

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

7 months ago

pistolpcd Thanks for reaching out! Can you provide the model number of your Xfinity X1 TV box? 

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Model number is XG2v2-P

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Thank you, pistolpcd. Let's take a deeper look into your account. Please send us a direct message. 

To send a "Direct Message" message:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityMartyR​ still waiting for a solution?????

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@pistolpcd Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Direct Message":
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here