dlittle9's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, November 19th, 2023 2:02 AM

Closed

Can not Restart movies from the Start! What’s up with this?? Dissatisfied Customer!! This Feature needs to be reinstated ASAP!!

Can not restart movies from the beginning!! What’s up with that?  I have spent a lot of money over the years on Xfinity and this feature was one of the reasons I stayed with them!  

Expert

• 

104.9K Messages

8 months ago

The concern is not "Home Security Devices And Equipment" help related. Topic moved here to the TV help section for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

331 Messages

8 months ago

@dlittle9   We appreciate your feedback. If this feature is no longer available we will make sure to let our management know, so they can pass on how much you enjoyed this feature.  

1 Message

@XfinityJoshuaG​ for what the cost of Comcast is these day taking away restart is pissing me off …. I have to keep deleting Chanel’s to keep costs down so Comcast can put billions to have there name on Arenas and stadiums while making it so expensive Might be time to search elsewhere 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

So sorry that you feel that way @user_dzfq23.  We are glad to assist in any way that we can to ensure that services are within your budget and that you are having the best experience with your service.  Please feel free to shoot us a private message so that we can assist.  

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here