6908527's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Monday, May 25th, 2020 7:00 PM

Closed

Cable box just on welcome ,bienvenido, bienvenue

Box don’t seem to be working ,does this mean it’s bad tried everything and still nothing . Do I need a new box?

Expert

• 

24.6K Messages

4 years ago

@6908527 wrote:
Box don’t seem to be working ,does this mean it’s bad tried everything and still nothing . Do I need a new box?

is this a new install or a move from one outlet to another outlet? do you have other set top boxes working in the home?

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

No this was already set up for years now other boxes in home are working fine this one just stopped working yesterday now just welcome on screen blue light out

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

4 years ago

@6908527 

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum and thank you for posting your question here. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced. Can you please verify if you are still experiencing this issue and if so, can you please tell us what device (model only) that you are currently experiencing this on?

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

This was a small xiD box used in bedroom I took it back to a Comcast store and received a new box all is good now . I should of known something was going wrong with it when I turned my tv on it would be fuzzy and take a minute to finally get a picture so if this is something your experiencing its time for new box
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here