gskline's profile

Contributor

• 

26 Messages

Fri, Nov 26, 2021 8:32 PM

Audio cuts out for a few seconds randomly

I noticed the audio has been intermittently cutting out for a few seconds.  This has been happening on multiple channels.  Anyone else experiencing this annoyance?

Official Employee

• 

664 Messages

2 m ago

Hey there, @gskline, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums! We would be happy to help with troubleshooting your audio issues. I can definitely see how the audio cutting in and out would be frustrating. Are you getting any error messages or just issues with the audio? 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

I am also experiencing this issue, on multiple channels and on multiple boxes.  The screen just freezes for a couple of seconds and then goes to black for a couple of seconds before coming back on, no error messages. It gets frustrating when you are watching a live sports game and it happens multiple times.  We even have new boxes just installed not long ago and did a system refresh and still experience this.  I have noticed that it happens more in evenings and on weekends so I don't know if the higher traffic is causing it?  My needihood is only 5 years old so you would hope cabling would not be the problem.

Official Employee

• 

219 Messages

@user_844e6f

Hey there! I'd love to help with your on going service issues. 

Please send me a private message with your name and address to get started. 

To send a Private Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here