U

Thursday, August 22nd, 2024 8:33 PM

Apps

Why did the fawesome app stop working 

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

1 month ago

Hey there, user_3o8xpi, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding the Fawesome app! We definitely want to ensure you have access to the apps you enjoy. What issues are you having with the app? Are you getting an error message?

6 Messages

Error code APPS 04035

6 Messages

I have had the issue for two weeks now. I reported it to Xfinity and they were to call back but never did. Very disappointed in the service 

6 Messages

No reply.  Why can’t they fix the issue after two weeks. It is a third party app the provide but can’t fix problem??  Fixing to disconnect my service. Not getting what I pay for. 

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

Thanks for confirming those details user_3o8xpi. We want to get this issue resolved for you as we do not want to lose you as a customer. I would like to take a deeper look into your account. 

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

6 Messages

I have already talked to support on two different days and they are no help. Said because it’s a third party app they can’t do anything about if that’s the case why do they offer it in their apps. All other ones work

6 Messages

1 month ago

Xfinity has done nothing to correct this problem no matter how many calls I have made. Told me there is nothing they can do and I asked for number at corporate and they said someone would call me in 20-30 minutes and I’ve been waiting for the call back for a week. All they do is say talk to your assistant which does nothing 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here