jazzcutouts's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

15 Messages

Sunday, January 14th, 2024 4:19 PM

4K box replacement

Had numerous issues with the past two 4K Tv boxes, mostly pixelation, until the last unit completely froze up. Returned it to the Xfinity store and was told they don't carry 4K boxes and Xfinity doesn't broadcast 4k, so the gave me a PX022ANM box as a replacement. The replacement box is extremely slow in response and picture quality is not the same as the previous 4K box. Had Xfinity Assistant troubleshoot numerous times only to say all is good? Yet, each time you change a channel you have to wait on the spinning circle before the channel actually changes. When changing to an App, the spinning circle takes forever to engage the App. Had none of those issues with previous boxes. Would like the correct 4K TV box sent to replace my existing.   thank you

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

4 months ago

Hello, @jazzcutouts We can ship you that 4K TV box. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? To send a direct message: 

1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon near the bell icon. Click the direct message icon  

2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 

3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line) 

4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 

5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks! 

Frequent Visitor

• 

15 Messages

4 months ago

Recieven the new 4K box and replaced the PX022ANM unit.  Night to day difference in speed and picture quality. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here