U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, September 28th, 2022 9:43 PM

Closed

Infinite Login Loop

Hello. 

when I try to login to my Xfinity account, there’s a loading screen and then “Hmm, that page didn’t load correctly. Hit refresh to try again.” I cannot access my account. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

874 Messages

2 years ago

I am sorry to hear you have had trouble logging into your account @user_338995. You have come to the right team to get to the bottom of this. First, have you been able to access your online account in the past? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps (clear cache and cookies, uninstall reinstall the app, try a different device)? If this is your first time logging in, please click this link to set up your primary username https://comca.st/3Rkm1aC

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Hello,

Yes I've tried clearing the cache and cookies. It's not my first time logging in. I can get past the initial login screen to access my account, but when I try to access my billing it kicks me out to login again, and then it says "hmm something went wrong." I tried it on several different browsers, devices, and networks, all with the same effect.

Official Employee

• 

933 Messages

Do you have multiple usernames by chance? If so, have you tried logging in with any other credentials?  

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here