X

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Wed, Sep 1, 2021 1:54 AM

Hmm, the page didn't load correctly

Hey there, every time I login in the xfinity website, I cannot access my account. The page (https://customer.xfinity.com/?beta=1) shows only

Hmm, the page didn't load correctly

Refresh page

However after click reference page, the page doesn't show any changes. I thought this is because I didn't set up the two-step verification. However, I cannot use both options from the page from https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/enroll-2-step-verification because I cannot access the account information. 

Please help!!!!

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

15 d ago

Im having the same issue, im tried with a several devices and nothing works, can you guys help me?

Official Employee

• 

476 Messages

@estrada_22

Hi there! We would be happy to assist you. Can you initiate a chat and start with your full name and address? To start a chat, please click the chat icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

15 d ago

Hello, I am having the same issue as everyone else. Any time I try to log into my account it says "Hmm page did not load correctly". I also cannot log into my account on the app. I have tried multiple devices and have had the same result. I am a new account and need to activate my devices, but I won't be able to because I can't access my account. Please help. 

Official Employee

• 

476 Messages

Hi there! We would be happy to assist you. Can you initiate a chat and start with your full name and address? To start a chat, please click the chat icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there! 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

15 d ago

Same issue. Already sent the message

Official Employee

• 

212 Messages

Oh no! I know how upsetting it can be when things don't work as expected. I can look into your activation concern. May I have your account number?

Official Employee

• 

212 Messages

Please send requested information via Direct message. Thank you

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

12 d ago

having trouble accessing my account keep getting “hmm the page didn’t load correctly” already tried from multiple browsers phone table and laptop

cant get a hold of anybody just got your guys services looks like i might’ve made a mistake 

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled hmm the page didn’t load correctly

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

9 d ago

i recieved my new tv and internet box today and when i try to set up the internet it tells me to go onto the app but the app is telling me “only xfinity users can use this service” and when i try to log into the xfinity account management app and website they both tell me “hmm this page didn’t load correctly” 

i really need help

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled can’t activate wifi
XfinityBrie

Official Employee

• 

473 Messages

Hello @user_013c09,

Please reference the current accepted solution for this thread. If you're still unable to access the account after following the steps provided, please let us know so we can escalate the matter.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

6 d ago

Also having the log-in loop issue. Went through the suggested troubleshooting steps and was not successful. Any further suggestions?

XfinityEthan

Official Employee

• 

499 Messages

Hi @user_1db9b4. Can you try logging in using your phone number as the ID? You can try a password reset using the phone number before logging in just to make sure of any issue. If you are successful you can change the ID online. If not, you have to call our Customer Security Assurance at 1-888-565-4329. Due to the issue, there could be an extended hold time. Thanks for your time!

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

i was finally able to get in. i had to call xfinity and talk to someone about my situation.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

4 d ago

I also has the same problem, whenever I sign in I see the "Hmm, the page didn't load correctly" message, I just created the account yesterday

XfinityAnna

Official Employee

• 

371 Messages

Hi @pk123hk2003, I am sorry to hear you have run into the same problem as a few customers on this thread. Have you tried this solution?

1. Access this support article here to create a new Xfinity Username: https://comca.st/3kKzvyJ or alternatively go directly to https://comca.st/3oA3LgV

2. Follow the prompts to create your username using your information

3. When prompted, click the option to 'link accounts'

4. This should allow you access into the account

If you are still having access issues, can you send us a private message with your full name, name of account holder (if different) and service address? To send a private message, please click the chat icon next to the bell in the upper right corner. Click the “notepad and pen” button. Send the full message to our shared support handle “Xfinity Support”.

New to the Community?

Start Here